Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What a day...


Well, two hospitals and two shots in 1 day go figure.

Today I had to go to Halla Hospital for a physical so that I can receive my alien registration card. Juno, my director, informs me that rules have changed, and starting this year teachers must get a physical before getting a alien registration card. Yippe for me. I had to get blood drawn and the whole works. But it was quick, and in the picture that's the bruised one =(...

NEXT!

A small hosiptal here in Oedo, this is where I live, it's in the north west of the island and a 5 minute walk to the beach.
Unfortunately I am sick, and where the bandaid is where they shot in the medicine. They offered, and explained it would go into the system faster...bring it on!
I will say this though, the hospitals are very clean, and quick. Your in, and then your out. Unlike the U.S. you'll be waiting forever, and if you don't have insurance ha forget it...lol...oh the U.S.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do they test for in the blood test?

Lori C. Brown, CHHC, AADP, CPT said...

AIDS