Saturday, December 13, 2008

My crazy kids!

This is just one of my classes, my young elementary kids, and take notice to the boys literally shoving the girls ought of the way to be in the picture hahaha.
I have six classes a day, for 40 minutes, and age ranges from 6-13 years old. Different kids, different ages, different levels...it's interesting, to say the least. Teachers I know you feel me!
This is on of my favorite classes! They love to learn, and play!
I found a love for kids, and teaching. I learn from them, and they learn from me.
One thing I have learned about these kids are they are not in any hurry to grow up. They enjoy their youth, and are allowed to be KIDS! Their society doesn't become consumed, they live freely. Education is very important here, and highly valued, but it never stops these young ones from enjoying life!
It is just one of the many things I admire of the South Korean culture, and hope to pass it on to my children, and add it, however I can, to the children of the US.

No comments: