Saturday, January 15, 2011

Good Afternoon!

It is a sunny day here in CT, but the snow is still bright and white. I walked outside to get a breath of fresh air and piles upon piles of snow rise like hills at the end of my sidewalk and driveway. I looked up to see the rest of the street and my neighbors have the same situation. Not a fan, but I do appreciate the beauty.

Oh, and in case your guys didn't hear the earth and sun are slowly moving, and apparently so are our zodiac signs. Moreover, there may be a thirteenth zodiac sign named Ophiuchus. Can you believe it? The earth's alignment with the sun has changed since the last 3,000 years when astrology first began, thus creating this addition and shift. Here is the new purported list:

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

To me this makes perfect sense, I never quite pictured or resonated with my virgo sign. However, I do connect, and believe I fit more as a Leo. And those who are in my life, fit there new signs to the T as well. If it is true and comes out to be accurate--I can live with it ;). Although, if this is happening, imagine what else can be on the way? That can be a different blog post!

Just wanted to share that with you.

Take care and more posts are coming!

Warmest,

LCB

No comments: